We are very proud of all the events which we run though out the school year, many of which we enjoy inviting our wider school community to.
The following events are already booked in for this year but please keep checking the weekly newsletter for the most up to date times and details
- Thursday 14th September - Y6 Parent workshop - Wacky Races
- Week Commencing 18th and 25th September - Parent Meet and Greet sessions
- Friday September 29th MacMillan Coffee Morning
- Friday 5th October - Make a worry monster with your child 1.15pm
- Friday 13th October - SEND Coffee Morning - The Neurodivergent Pathway.
- Wednesday 1st November FS2 parent workshop - bringing books to life
- Friday 10th November - Parent Coffee Morning
- Tuesday 28th November - Parent First Aid Workshop 9am - 11am
- Christmas Fayre Tuesday 12th December 1.45pm
- 18th December - FS2 Nativity Performance
- 19th December - KS1 Christmas Performance
- 20th December KS2 Christmas Performance
Throughout the year we have the following regular meetings and events:
Children who are on the SEND register have 3 SEND reviews each year however if you have a concern in relation to your child having a Special Educational Need then our SENDCO runs consultation appointments every fortnight. You can request an appointment using this google form. Please remember the first person to speak to in regards to your child's progress is the class teacher - they know your child well and will be able to update you on progress. Please also see our SEND web page for advice and signposts.
To book a consultation please complete here: SEND Consultation appointment
School Nurse Drop ins
Our school nurse is in school and available to speak to parents on the first Monday of every month. Please see the newsletter for further information.
Stay and Play
Stay and play takes place every week for children in FS1 and FS2. These sessions allow you to play alongside your child and experience the setting with them