How will my child's medical needs be met?
- If a pupil has a medical need then a Care Plan is compiled with support from parents and in consultation with medical practitioners where appropriate. These are shared with all staff who work with the pupil. This care plan may include a risk assessment to ensure that you child is able to access all learning safely.
- All members of staff have basic first aid training which is updated every three years. The date of our last training took place at in January 2021
- EYFS staff receive Paediatric First Aid Training in line with national requirements.
- Epipen training is undertaken by all staff on a two year basis.
- Where a child has specific medical needs additional staff training with be arranged in consultation with the relevant professional.
Our school was newly built in 2009. The building and grounds are on a single level with wheelchair access throughout. A detailed accessibility plan can be found on our website.