How will my child's medical needs be met?
- If a pupil has a medical need then a Care Plan is compiled with support from parents and in consultation with medical practitioners where appropriate. These are shared with all staff who work with the pupil.
- All members of staff have basic first aid training which is updated every three years. The date of our last training took place at Whiston Worrygoose Junior and Infant School on Monday 5th January 2015.
- EYFS staff receive Paediatric First Aid Training in line with national requirements.
- Epipen training is undertaken by all staff on a two year basis.
- Where a child has specific medical needs additional staff training with be arranged in consultation with the relevant professional.