The school aims to provide quality education for children between 2 and 11 years of age.
Our aim is to provide high standards of teaching and learning through:
- A rich, broad, balanced and creative environment which sustains the engagement of all learners.
- To operate an environment which is safe, healthy, caring and supportive for everyone.
- To offer an enriched and global curriculum, which is developed around the basic skills.
- To encourage self reliance and pride in all achievements.
- To enhance the potential of children by building effective links and relationships with parents, the wider community and outside agencies.
- To develop an informed understanding of Global citizenship, what it means and what we can do to shape the future needs of our planet and the people within it.