Children’s Code of Behaviour:
The children of Canklow Woods have agreed to behave in the following ways:
• To try to get on with everyone who is part of our school.
• To work hard and listen when other people are talking.
• To respect each other and behave as they know they should.
• To do what they are asked to do by the adults who work in school.
• To be polite and remember to say ‘please’ and thank-you’
• To always be tidy and put things away properly.
• Not drop litter and to use the bins provided.
• Not to fight, upset or bully anyone.
• To speak nicely to people in and around school.
• To respect property.