Children’s Code of Behaviour: 2019
CODE OF BEHAVIOUR
- Respect everyone and everything.
- Help other when they are in need.
- Always use your manners.
- Always be ready to learn.
- Do not fight, bully or upset anyone.
- Keep the school clean and tidy.
- Tell the truth.
- Do not swear.
- Walk around school.
- Take responsibility for using equipment properly and safely.
- Listen to and follow instructions.
- Speak up if you have a problem.
- Be resilient - try your best and never give up.
- Reflect on your behaviour.
This will be reviewed on a regular basis.