Welcome to Class 4
We hope that you enjoy looking at the different activities we take part in during this year. In our class we have high expectations of ourselves and each other. To help us achieve these high expectations we follow the 5R's when making choices. The 5Rs are:
Respect, Responsibility, Risk Taking, Resilience ,Resourceful
We have RESPECT for each other, ourselves and property.
- We use kind words.
- We celebrate our differences.
- We celebrate our acheivements.
- We take pride in our work
- We take turns.
- We work well in a team
- We listen to other people's opinions.
We are RESPONSIBLE
- We trust each other and can be trusted.
- We take care of the equipment we use
- We tidy up after ourselves
- We tell the truth
- We make good choices.
We are RISK TAKERS
- We always have a go
- We volunteer
- We are not scared of getting things wrong
- We push ourselves even when if we are nervous.
- We try new things
We have RESILIENCE
- When things go wrong we try again.
- We understand that to improve we need to make mistakes.
- We do not give up.
We are RESOURCEFUL
- We know where and how we can find help.
- We try to think of new ways to achieve.
- We recycle are are not wasteful.
- We know our strengths and how we can use them to help others